I’m always looking for questions to ask my characters; anything to pull them out of their shell and see how they act in foreign territory. I wondered what it would be like if my characters participated in other Middle Grade and Young Adult stories. How would they act in Narnia, or at Hogwarts? It’s interesting to see how your characters act in a completely different setting.
For my inagural post in this series I'm doing Interview questions for your character based on "The Hunger Games" THERE ARE NO SPOILERS
1) If your character lived in Panem, where would they live? The Capitol or one of the districts? If one of the districts, which one?
2) Are there any characters that your character would look forward to facing and defeating in The Hunger Games? Are there any that your character would sacrafice their life for?
3) What type of competitors, if any, would your characters align themselves with, if they participated in The Hunger Games?
3) What type of person is your character attracted to? Brooding rebel, golden haired boy, cynical anti-hero?
4) What people in your characters life would The Capitol be able to use against them? How would they be able to do this?
5) Would your character join/lead a revolution, even if it meant the people close to them might be hurt?