Friday, February 4, 2011

Fonetic Friday: Word of the Day

Hey, you know those cool words they make you type when you comment on a blog, the ones that prevent spammers from commenting? If they were real words, what would they mean? See if you can come up with a definition and use it in a sentence.


Today’s word is: Herymor

This is a fabulous new hair replacement product. You just cover the desired area with the thick foam substance, let it dry, and within 24 hours you will have 5 inches of new hair growth.

I accidentally put my husbands herymor on my legs, now I have to french braid my leg hairs.

Have fun! HAPPY FRIDAY!

18 comments:

  1. Herymor: Hairy forever more. I thought it was my face cream and I didn't know hubby was trying to grow a full thick beard. I discovered my gaffe too late. I might join the circus as the bearded lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousin It's new ladyfriend.

    (Yes, I know, feeble!! LOL!!!). Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one! I'm seeing it as HER and AMORE' (just in time for Valentine's Day)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny...Colene at the Journey sometimes does a fun post about word verification too.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful. Silly grin from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's an open, peaty, wasteland in Scotland where the heath grows in fine purple tendrils and blows in the wind like a woman's hair. It's called Herymor
    Moor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was too good. I can't improve on it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A place in Scotland where magical folk hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Herymor:

    Slang term used to describe the event of asking dinner guests if they would care for any more braised hare.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha.. that one is great! I was thinking along the same lines as Christina... HER and AMORE, but maybe a cool new slang version? All the kids say it these days :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Herymore: A predicament that greedy people find themselves in. It's an unsatiable hunger for anything a person can not have.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Herymor:

    The name of Hermione and Ron Weasley's first child.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your words and definitions. I'm just too brain dead to come up with my own right now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have hebivores and carnivores - herymore is the term for a cannibal with a taste for female flesh. Hope your computer issues are soon sorted.

    ReplyDelete