Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rough Outline Complete

Hooray! I finished a very rough outline for my new WIP. Now I'm going to work on character developement. I'm finding this new approach very satisfying. I was afraid it would "inhibit my creativity" if I planned too many things out ahead of time, but really it's just another part of the creative process. Hopefully one that will lead to a more polished first draft, and thus fewer revisions.

Unfortunately, for the next two weeks I'm going to be in all day training at my JOB. One of the good things about my job is that I usually have ample time to work on my CAREER by doing things like, blogging, reading everything I can get my hands on, writing (believe it or not), revising, etc. But the next two weeks are going to be nothing but training, training, training. So somethings going to have to give.

Then there's the querying for Zombie Rabbit. I still haven't heard from my first three submissions, so I really need to submit to three more agents. But that involves a lot of work too.

So I'd better hit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment