Thursday, April 29, 2010

Crazy Week ie Excuse of the Day

So now I'm in the thick of a crazy week. I'm through the pre-school musical, and one book club, but have another book club tonight and the six year old birthday party Saturday. Hopefully I can knock out a lot of work on Friday, 'cause I'm really fired up again.

I'm reading Scene and Structure, I know I said I wasn't going to read anymore right now, but I swear this is a really good book. Plus, I finished my fun reading and both book club books so I should be able to bang this one out on the tread mill tonight and tomorrow night.

I'm still hoping to start querying again next week. (Sometime next week)

2 comments:

  1. Did you make it through your crazy week?? That crazy social life of yours ;)

    I want to read SCENE AND STRUCTURE. And SAVE THE CAT. And THE HERO'S JOURNEY. Oh, and did you hear that I won THE FIRST FIVE PAGES off of Heather McCorkle's blog?? Sweet, except now I have to find time to read it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I want a new post ;)

    ReplyDelete