Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm Back

I'm back from vacation and as expected trying to "catch up" on everything.

I'll be spending most of my day at Write On Con http://writeoncon.com today. If you're a kid lit writer, and haven't already heard about this from the hundreds of people blogging, tweeting, etc about it, you really should get over there and check it out.

Even if you're not a kid lit writer, you should still check it out. There's tons of great info that can be generalized to adult writing as well.

I just read two amazing posts one from a local bookstore buyer, and another from an actor/writer who uses acting techniques to improve dialogue. There's a lot more great stuff out there.

So have you been to Write On Con? If so, what did you find most helpful?

2 comments:

  1. Most of the things on day one and day two have been great, but today is sort of a dud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's been utterly fabulous so far. What a genius idea. I loved the choose-your-own-adventure for editors today. Such insights!

    ReplyDelete