There were no surprises in GatlinCounty.
We were pretty much the epicenter of the middle of nowhere.
At least, that's what I thought.
Turns out, I couldn't have been more wrong.
There was a curse.
There was a girl.
And in the end, there was a grave.
Lena Duchannes is unlike anyone the small Southern town of Gatlin has ever seen, and she's struggling to conceal her power, and a curse that has haunted her family for generations. But even within the overgrown gardens, murky swamps and crumbling graveyards of the forgotten South, a secret cannot stay hidden forever.
Ethan Wate, who has been counting the months until he can escape from Gatlin, is haunted by dreams of a beautiful girl he has never met. When Lena moves into the town's oldest and most infamous plantation, Ethan is inexplicably drawn to her and determined to uncover the connection between them.
In a town with no surprises, one secret could change everything.
Queestions for your character inspired by Beautiful Creatures:
1) How would you’re character feel about living in the same place their whole life?
2) How would your character feel about moving to a small town where everyone knew everyone else and they felt like an outsider?
3) Does your character have any family members that are seen as outcasts? If so, how do to respond to the family member?
4) Does your character believe in a love that was meant to be?
5) Would your character be with someone, even if everyone in their life told them to stay away from that person?