Monday, March 29, 2010

Blogging Slacker

I've been a big slacker on my blog for the past week. What I've really been doing is pouting, questioning myself, beating myself up, and trying to get my head back in the game.

This is a tough business, especially for someone who suffers from low self-esteem and lack of confidence. I've never been a great fan of rejection (really who is?) but I think I'm more risk averse than most people in that area. So I'm trying to take a more targeted approach to querying agents than some people might. I feel like my query letter and my opening needs more work, so I'm going to focus on that before I send out any more queries. But I found a cool new site. href="http://querytracker.net/index.php">. Should be a good way to keep track of my queries.

I'm also working on a synopsis, oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment