Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Need My Hour Back Please

I do love it when it turns to daylight savings time and it stays light out longer, but I'm just not in a position to be able to lose an hour right now. And I know, I know, I'm going to get the hour back in the fall, but I really need it now, please? Can we just have Melissa time for me? Please?

Never mind. I'll just have to deal I guess. But really I have so much to do. I never make things easy on myself. I finally got around to purchasing my domain name for my web site, but now I have to try to design the thing. After looking at dozens of writers web sites, I decided the first thing I needed was a logo. I don't want to use any of the stock logos or page designs that are out there. I've already found too many blogs that have the same background. So I came up with this elaborate scheme for my logo. It involves me doing all of my own artwork, and I think I may have mentioned that I can't draw... So that leaves me with using paper, which I think worked out really well for my trailer.

Anyway, the labor that goes into this kind of thing is unbelievable, but there you have it. That's how I do things.