Friday, March 5, 2010

Finally Friday

I'm wishing my life away again, praying for the weekend, counting down the hours till I get out of this HELL that sortof pays my bills, but not really.

Last night we had another great critique group meeting.  (Although we had one slacker that didn't show up.  Some twaddle about computer problems...  We all talked about her behind her back.)  I'm kidding of course. We did really miss her.  Lucky for me I've already read her whole MS twice. 

Everyone seems to be making real progress on the MS which is encouraging. 

I'm reading Sin and Syntax.  It's actually quite hillarious, but trying to explain to my co-workers why I'm laughing outloud about a chapter on adverbs.  They just don't get it, and frankly many wouldn't know an adverb if it came up and slapped them.