Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm It

That title sounds like a bit conceited, What I mean to say is that I've been tagged, to give answers to eight questions.   Thanks so much for the tag.

see http://greyplaces.blogspot.com/2010/09/eight-questions.html

So here are all the hot goods on yours truly.

  1. If you could have any superpower, what would you have? Why?
I had to look to see what my options were. Who knew there were so many super powers. Trouble was, the one I wanted wasn’t’ listed. I’d like the ability to talk to animals. To really know what’s going on in their heads. I’m calling that a super power even if it’s not on the list.

  1. Who is your style icon?
My sister. She picks out all my clothes.

  1. What is your favorite quote?
If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man but deteriorate the cat.- Mark Twain.
Yeah, sorry guys.

  1. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
I’m sure I’ve been given compliments but I’m modest.

  1. What playlist/cd is in your CD player/iPod right now?
I know this is going to sound totally nerdy, but ever since America’s Got Talent, I’ve been obsessed with Opera. I even got a great story idea from Turondot. I’m very excited. I’ve been listening to Opera Arias for days now.

  1. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
In my heart I’m a night owl, but I have to be at work at . I have to admit that it’s great to be done with my work day early.

  1. 7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
I love all animals, but I’ve never really had the time or space for a dog. I love my cats, and can’t imagine life without at least one cat. Of course I love my mice too.

  1. 8. What is the meaning behind your blog name.
Pretty simple, it’s just my journey toward getting published.

So now I tag three more people to give us their answers to the eight questions: http://sarahblackstock.blogspot.com/
http://suzimcgowen.blogspot.com/
http://lyndaryoung.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Great to get to know you a little better. I love your cat quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever get your super power, come talk to my dog. I want proof that he's as sweet, yet grumpy, as I believe him to be. Also, he may think in a British accent.

    I posted my answers!
    http://sarahblackstock.blogspot.com/2010/09/eight-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you listened to Lucia di Lammermoor? It's one on my all time favs... of course, I'm a total sucker for Phantom of the Opera... I can listen to it on repeat for HOURS...

    And that's probably the coolest superpower ever... you one-upped me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucia di Lammermoore is on my 40 greatest Opera Arias. I love it. I also love Phantom of the Opera. I'm finally going to break down and get an MP3 players so I can download all of my Opera!

    Sarah- Milo talked to your dog on the phone the other night, and he does have a British accent. And yes he was very sweet, even though Milo forgot about the time difference and woke him up.

    Thanks everyone for you comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love posts like this that show a little more of a person, stuff you might not get in normal content.

    Nice to connect, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete