Thursday, January 28, 2010

Repitition Revision

I thought I was really close to finishing my revisions when I came repitition revision.  This involves going line by line, paragraph by paragraph, page by page, chapter by chapter and looking for any place where things have been repeated.  Wow, this is hard.  I've got so much to do. 

It's funny the things you notice when you start breaking down one task at a time like this.  What sounds perfectly normal in your head, when you pick through it in detail sounds funny. 

It may take a while to finish this revision, and based on the amount of changes I'm making I may have to re-type and print before I can do anymore revising.  But I'm almost at the end.

The last revision is the dreaded grammar, comma placement, style, etc..  But it will be a while before I get to that.  I'm not stalling really!

No comments:

Post a Comment