Friday, February 12, 2010

By George I Think She's...Almost Got It

Wow!  I can't believe it, but I think I almost have this punctuation thing down.  I can actually look at a sentence I wrote and see the mistakes I made.  Then I can fix them without having to consult one of the four reference books I have spread out around me.  I never thought I would get to this point.

So I'm finished with my line-by-line edit for punctuation ahead of schedule.  Now I just have to go through all of my strange words, and hyphenated words, and make sure I get them right. 

I'm sure it will take most of tomorrow to type all this up, but then...

I admit, I'm dragging my feet a bit.  I'm going to miss Milo and company terribly when I'm not working on him every day.  But at this point, I just need feedback from someone else.  I can't think of anything else to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment