Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Second Read Through

I Spent most of today reading through my critique group partners MS.  It's really good.  There are a lot of amazing fantasy elements here that I'm really liking.  Plus it's very fresh.  Not the same old re-hash that everyone seems to be doing.  I hope my comments and suggestions will add to this work, because I think it has great potential.

Now I'm sucked into cyberland and I have to get out!  I need to go to the gym, right now.  I can't believe how late it is already.

I'm reading a great MG book called "Operation Redwood".  It's about a sixth grade boy who's trying to save a stand of old growth redwoods.  It's so well written, and a great story.  The author is S. Terrell French.  Anyone with a middle-grade reader should definately check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment