Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How Cool Is This

I don't ususally create two blog entries in one day, but I wanted to let you know about something really fun I heard about.

On Hanna Howards blog http://lunathetypewriter.blogspot.com, she's hosting a party tomorrow for you and your character to attend. This sounds like an aweful lot of fun to me.

I'm a bit technology challenged, so I have a hard time makign these links work, I hope this isn't too badly screwed up.

I'm also adjusting my blog a bit, but having some technical difficulties with that as well, so sorry.

Hope to see you at the party.

5 comments:

  1. Nice blog. I also said "Simon Legree" over at NB's blog, then saw you had said him as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booo! I found out after the cutoff!

    I hope it's such a huge success that she hosts another!!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it's going to be fun. I'll have to stop by her site and check it out. I can't wait to see Milo there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for commenting with your link. I'm adding you to my reader, so I'll be back. :D

    (And if you have any questions about things on Blogger, feel free to email me... I'm always happy to help, if I can.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout-out, Melissa. I'm very glad you and Milo were able to attend. It's always fun to have a zombie rabbit in attendance at a party.

    ReplyDelete